The Madefire Motion Book Tool creates Madefire Motion Books™. It assembles your assets—art, text, and sounds—onto pages of a motion book and then gives life to your assets by animating them on the page. Once you’re finished, the tool publishes your motion book so you can share it with friends and a wider audience.
The best way to understand the range of what you can do with the Motion Book Tool is to read some of the motion books available at www.madefire.com.
- A Madefire account that gives you access to the Motion Book Tool and provides cloud storage for your assets. You’ll get an account in the next chapter.
- A computer with at least 4 gigabytes of RAM and a monitor that displays in at least WXGA (1366x768) resolution.
- A web browser that is Flash-enabled to run the Motion Book Tool.
- A network connection fast enough to upload and download your assets without too much pain.
- A set of assets to use to create your own motion book. Because this is a guide for the impatient, we supply you with ready-made assets you can download at Jump Start assets (instructions later).